Coordinate with vendors:
- Acquire advance shipping notice from the vendors.
- Align with Vendors on delivery schedule updates.
- Raise delivery deviations in delivery (wrong item, damaged, or near expiry) as well as RTV (Return To Vendor).
Monitoring of open PO from placement to delivery to warehouse (Mini Fulfillment Centers / Central Hub)
Warehouse (Mini Fulfillment Centers / Central Hub) coordination:
- Update incoming report to be used by the warehouses
- Coordinate delivery receipt
- Address delivery concerns
- Receive RTV request
- Supply inquiries
Update vendor fill rate and unserved file.
Coordinate with inventory and middle mile team for warehouse-to-warehouse transfers.
Support Supply Planner on tasks that maybe assigned.
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering or any related course
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in supply/procurement coordination.
- Able to effectively work individually and in a team environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Has strong sense of urgency and responsibility
- Delivers on commitment and shows initiatives.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills and google sheets.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift