The SE Onboarding Specialist supports Local Sourcing and Suppliers with Supplier Enablement tasks and supports suppliers configuring and maintaining their Ariba Network Accounts properly. This includes downstream activities such as mitigation and resolution of PO transmission issues, as well as upstream activities such as supplier support for sourcing events, and solving conflicts related to supplier users and conflicting ANIDs upstream and downstream.
To perform this function effectively the Supplier Enablement Onboarding Specialist requires knowledge and understanding of Ariba Network, SAP Ariba P2O incl. Guided Buying and MDG vendor Master concept, governance and structure incl. Ordering Address usage. This knowledge is used to continuously enabling suppliers correctly. This is focused on deployment projects and also all weBuy run countries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support analysis for supplier’s segmentation and coordinate work to execute tasks against Flight Plan deliverables in deployments.
- Handle supplier escalations within Supplier Enablement process in deploy and run, run regular calls with local sourcing representatives and Ariba Supplier Enablement team.
- Review and confirm test and enablement plan, assist in troubleshooting the Ariba errors or document transmission
- Support supplier integration, when needed, in deploy and run
- Attend Suppliers’ Summits and support coordination of shared information and summit content among involved parties
- Execute and monitor supplier enablement plan, including reaching out to suppliers and setting them up on AN.
- Consult suppliers in deploy and run with questions regarding setup and maintenance of their Ariba Network Accounts (Standard/Enterprise AN Accounts)
- Managing in deploy and run supplier MDG ID´s and AN ID´s in collaboration with supplier and Local Sourcing for Ariba Network. Align with Ariba Supplier Enablement Team if required.
- Support Local Sourcing in deploy and run with Supplier Enablement activities -
- Support Catalog setup and maintenance incl. Catalog enablement for Ariba Network Standard account supplier (in case supplier are reluctant with AN Enterprise Account)
- Address escalation in deploy and run to Sourcing Governance in case suppliers are reluctant with Supplier Enablement progress.
- Regular exchange in deploy and run with Category Management and Global Sourcing Governance on implemented strategies, improvement potentials regarding buying channel definition
- Work closely with GBS Central Network team to trouble shoot issues and solve them
- Responsible for the executions of the Supplier Enablement Strategy and based on this guidance the adherence to the correct vendor setup and Ariba Network vendor configuration. The efficient, effective, compliant and accurate processing and monitoring of supplier enablement tasks in line with defined standards, legal requirements, GxP Guidelines and BI internal guidelines.
- Ensure that all relevant activities/SOPs/ Desktop Procedures/ S2P Standard Concepts, defined legal requirements, Global Sourcing Strategy and SLA times are followed.
- Awareness of local and global legal, compliance, and regulatory requirements.
- For GxP related activities (if required): Ensure implementation of internal and external GxP requirements as documented in national regulations. In particular:
- Know the job relevant GxP requirements/Policies and Procedures
- Participate in related trainings according to training requirements
- Responsible for applying the policies and procedures in his/her area of responsibility
- Ariba Network Management – Level 3 (Skilled)
- Supplier Enablement execution – Level 3 (Skilled)
- Source to Contract – Level 2 (Functioning)
- Project Management – Level 2 (Functioning)
- Analytical skills for – Level 2 (Functioning)
- Supplier Relationship Management - Level 2 (Functioning)
- Supplier Management - Level 2 (Functioning) -
- Sourcing Strategy - Level 1 (Awareness) for multiple business units
- Risk Management - Level 2 (Functioning) - incl. risk mitigation
- Finance - 2 (Functioning) - financial skills including analytical thinking, total cost of ownership, make/buy decisions and NPV
- Negotiations - 2 (Functioning)
- Language based on supported countries/markets (e.g. english/spanish)
- Communication skills L3 – Solid written and oral communication skills
Levels: 1 - Awareness / 2 - Functioning / 3 - Skilled / 4 – Expert
Some experience in working in an ambiguous, dynamic and rapidly changing business environment. Operates/demonstrates working with a global mind-set. Intercultural awareness, interpersonal skills and strong communication skills.
Supplier Enablement Onboarding Specialist requires knowledge and understanding of Supplier Enablement with Ariba Network, SAP Ariba P2O incl. Guided Buying and MDG vendor Master concept, governance and structure incl. Ordering Address usage.
Who we are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Note to Recruitment Agencies:
Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) does not accept candidate submissions from recruitment agencies that BI does not have existing contracts with.BI will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for the hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to BI employees or BI offices without BI’s prior permission
Job - Accounting/Finance Primary Location - Africa, Asia, Australasia-PH-National Capital Region-Muntinlupa Organization - PH-Boehringer Ingelheim Business Services Philippines Inc Schedule - Full-time