Job descriptionAt Microchip, we work every day to innovate and develop products that solve our customers’ technology challenges. Our team of more than 20,000 people worldwide is dedicated to delivering on the promise of working together to improve lives. Learn about our guiding values that are the building blocks and foundation of our culture and discover how we make a positive impact in the communities in which we operate. We believe our culture fosters trust, collaboration and belonging. Our people serve the industrial, computing, automotive, communications, aerospace and defense, and consumer market segments. As part of our global team, you can build technology solutions in our six growth areas – 5G, data centers, autonomous driving, the Internet of Things, electric vehicles, and artificial intelligence and machine learning. Around the world, we are committed every day to recruiting, retaining and promoting people in our diverse workforce. Your perspective, passion and ingenuity will contribute to achieving more as we fulfill our mission as a leading provider of smart, connected and secure embedded control solutions. Join our community of exceptional people doing incredible things. Job Description: System architects are responsible for designing and implementing short and long-term strategic goals for managing and maintaining systems and software. In addition, they must make sure that all planned and in-place system architectures are aligned with the specific firm’s goals. They provide their expertise and architectural assistance to other IT personnel including software teams, System Analysts and Engineers.
- Conducting system design activities and reviews of detailed application module specifications, classes, objects, methods, and other software components.
- Ensuring that architectural solutions met technical and functional requirements.
- Reviewing existing system architecture and recommending improvements and participating in engineering reviews to determine any ambiguities.
- Scrutinizing change requests to determine the magnitude of work done and estimating
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years in management, preferably in a multi-national company
- Demonstrate an ability to lead a medium to large size project to its on time and successful release
- Have worked in a manufacturing and/or in a semiconductor business is a plus
- Fully understand software programming as well as software life cycle is a must
- Extensive experience in the development and implementation of computer systems and network
- The ability to work well with both technical and non-technical people
- Possess an ability to summarize a technical topic and communicate to non-technical people and vice versa
- Is self-motivated, analytical, frugal, and a team player
- Fluent in English both spoken and written is a must
- Demonstrate an ability to solve the problem, decision making, and escalation if necessary
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
ROBERTS AUTOMOTIVE AND INDUSTRIAL PARTS MANUFACTURING CORPORATION Cabuyao 24 days ago
Sutherland Mandaluyong 30+ days ago