Successful candidate will be responsible for controlling the general supply's (GS's) ordering process ensuring availability of supplies needed for production operation. He/She will also assist in implementing improvement and activities to achieve targets aligned with Purchasing action plan. He/She will also assist in implementing different GS improvement and activities related but not limited to ensuring supplies delivery, supplies negotiation and cost down, and assure completion of supplies and Special Project requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs
- Above average analytical and problem-solving skills
- With driver's license
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Candidate must be goal-oriented, well organized and have respect on confidentiality
- For Manpower Pooling