This is a remote position.About the Client:
They are Holmquist & Gardiner, PLLC, a law firm of dedicated, successful, and effective attorneys explicitly focused on their clients’ needs.
They are results-based, providing ethical, professional counsel and representation to their clients in the practice areas of litigation, business, employment, real estate, and construction.
Ethical. Honest. Efficient. In all that we do.
They have thousands of contacts (both in Outlook and in Social Media) and they want to engage with them more, and particularly they would like to more broadly market their monthly webinars. They have signed up for Nimble, but they are not committed to that. Could use any other reasonably priced software platform.
- Select CRM/Software Platform
- Build out CRM so that all firm leads/contacts are in one easy to use platform (CRM)
- This means taking all of the firm contacts across 7 attorneys and putting them into the CRM
- Would be great to have some categorization tags (Construction, Business, Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate, Brokers, Property Managers, etc.)
- Create ongoing CRM management protocol (how attorneys can add to it and what info we need to get) i. What info can be automated into our CRM ((intake form) (Zoho email address that can be BCC’d to add a contact)
- Consistently market our monthly webinars via email and social media to appropriate firm contacts using CRM
- Use Initial Email from PR company to develop/create social media posts and more edgy email (photos, graphics, links, etc.)
- Post on all attorneys LinkedIn accounts/other social media
- Weekly emails to full contact list (reduced as necessary)
- Consider subscription or other email process/mail chimp to make sure we are not bothering contacts who do not want to receive information regarding the webinars
- Manage graphic design to make marketing edgy
- Create post webinar email with link to recorded webinar
- Track and report on webinar marketing data (opened email/didn’t open, and maybe even whether the email led to a sign up).
- Generate Content and internal (existing contacts) and external (Social Media/Blog) “touches” more consistently – LinkedIn Posts, Blogs, Facebook, Emails
- If desired by guests on Webinars - Generate Linked In post and Email for third party guests on Webinar (to the extent any different than ours)
- Consistently nudge teammates for new content and then push new information (even bite sized nuggets (new Governor’s Order, new legislation, new deals that closed, new case law)
- Work with our team and PR firm for alignment with marketing goals, webinars, website and strategy a. Attend monthly call with PR firm. Consider increasing to bi-weekly with just HHG or IFH on each call.
- Create consistent email and social media marketing campaign and plan for monthly or quarterly marketing, as well as one off campaigns for future events
- Track success of marketing efforts, webinars, posts, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or any related course
- Proven at least 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Proven track record in successfully handling a digital marketing campaign including social media, email marketing campaigns, content generation, and creatives
- Experience in handling Zoho or any CRM
- Must have Fiber Optic internet with at least 25 Mbps bandwidth
- Must have a backup desktop or laptop with the latest OS
BenefitsWHAT WE OFFER:
✔ Above-Industry Standard Compensation Package
✔ Premium Healthcare Coverage and Life Insurance
✔ Fun Monthly Employee Engagement Activities
✔ Opportunities for Learning, Personality Development, and Career Advancement
✔ Permanent Work from Home Opportunity
Work Experience4-5 years