At Etaily, we are re-imagining retail every day. We are proud to reach millions of consumers and have developed us as the home of lifestyle brands in beauty, fashion, consumer electronics and home categories. We are providing powerful end-to-end, data-driven, and tailored services that solve years of frustration among leading retail brands in bringing their businesses to the 21st century.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognize great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to Etaily and play a part in driving us forward on our truly exciting journey. Etaily believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
Be part of our mission
We’re looking for passionate people to join us on our mission. We value flat hierarchies, clear communication, and full ownership and responsibility.
- Quality-driven environment
- Competitive compensation and equity package (ESOP)
- Healthy work-life balance
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Parent-friendly company culture
- Remote-friendly environment
- Health Insurance
We are looking for a
Project Management Associate
- Manage the end-to-end planning, execution, monitoring and reporting and closing out of assigned projects which includes the standard onboarding process of new Clients
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and with desired quality
- Create and update the project management standards, templates and SOPs for the various project phases
- Ensure that a proper change management process is followed for their projects so that changes in scope, schedule and costs are documented and aligned across all stakeholders
- Measure and analyze the business impact or outcomes brought about by the project implementation
After earning your outstanding degree at a top university, you have gained work experience in a top-tier e-commerce player, consulting companies and/or in start-ups Moreover, you have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements. Your knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector in the region is impressive as well as your high drive and ambition to perform. Independence, flexibility and speed are as important to you as geographical mobility and international experience. Entrepreneurial drive, sales attitude and the ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment complete your profile.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Industrial Engineering, Management, or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- A great track record in successful project management is required
- High proficiency in MS Office especially in MS Excel
- Outstanding critical-thinking and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills in English and Filipino
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously and working under pressure
Etaily is proud to be recognized as a Great Place To Work® Certified organization.