Job descriptionJob Responsibilities:
Provide technical end-user support via telephone, email, or web chat.
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems.
- Respond to end-user problems based on standard procedures.
- Must correctly track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Bachelor"s degree or vocational in IT-related courses is a plus.
- Minimum of completed two (2) years in college or has finished a Diploma/Certificate course.
- Excellent in oral and written English and Bahasa Indonesia communication.
- Excellent customer service and technical support skills.
- Must consistently meet or exceed required performance criteria.
- Able and willing to take several calls a day when necessary.
- Familiarity and good working knowledge in PC hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Prior Software Application support (e.g. Outlook, etc.) experience is a plus.
- Prior BPO experience in Technical Support is a plus.
- Familiarity with ticketing system, a strong advantage.
- Must be willing to work in different shifts.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Currently located in Metro Manila