Mechanical Field Engineer
– Responsible for coordination of all technical activities on assigned projects.
– Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned engineering work; monitors work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices.
– Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants, and that the requirements of the project are being done.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
– Knowledgeable in CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design, Project Management, Project Coordination and Supervision of Laborers.
– Preferably with background in safety management.
– At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this -position.
– Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and Power Point
– With good work ethics and positive attitude towards work and colleague
– Must be willing to work in Bulacan