Job descriptionWe design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist conducts functions associated with the screening and onboarding of agents. May assist with orientation functions as required. Position receives direct supervision and performs tasks within defined regulations and procedures.
- Screens and schedules candidates, who apply through company website, walk in traffic or from sourcing efforts. Screening is done by telephone and live face-to-face interview as required.
- Reports on candidate flow to ensure sufficient applicant flow to meet operational demand.
- Conducts post-offer screenings including but not limited to reference checking, background screening, country specific requirements, drug and alcohol screens and offer letters.
- Prepares and submits rosters or information in accordance with company requirements for compliance, ID, and security and training
- Clears candidates for hire and informs candidates of expectations for employment
- Communicates directly with candidates on a regular basis to keep them engaged through start date.
- Maintains files in accordance with company and external auditing standards to include applicant records and screening records
- Maintains effective relationships with Operations/Business Units
- Prepares reports as needed for management and clients.
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Graduate/GED Equivalent.
- Works comfortably with large volume of transactions often under pressure or within tight time constraints.
- Good speaking, listening and written communication skill
- Ability to multi-task
- Presents well and builds effective relationships with candidates and co-workers
- High sense of urgency.
- Results Driven
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Sutherland Mandaluyong 30+ days ago