What does Slide Genius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is a Copywriter Manager?
As a Copywriter Manager, you are a core component of the communications team. Your role is to lead a diverse team of copywriters to create dynamic stories for our clients as well as be the voice of the company across all our marketing channels. Your job is to help blossom creativity and growth within each and every team member. You keep the workload full by delegating projects daily and help ensure that client deadlines are met.
What kind of projects would I be working on?
While a Copywriter Manager has a large role in managing a team, they also assist in the development of the team. As you work with the team you will develop internal processes, assist in employee growth, resolve conflicts as they arise, train and mentor your team, review for quality control as well as jump in as needed. You will have weekly meetings with the US team to go over your workload to ensure that the team is on track. During these meetings, you will also go over team updates, issues, and recommendations.
The Copywriter Manager is expected to assist the marketing team in the following ways:
- You will be responsible for elevating the creative quality of all written output.
- You will provide guidance, support, and inspiration for colleagues in producing engaging written content.
- Work closely with the creatives team to develop and evolve content strategy across all media.
- Collaborate with the creative managers on common goals and development topics.
- Collaborating and brainstorming campaign ideas with the Creative team.
- Develop storyboards based on documents provided by the client.
- Create content as needed for client projects.
- Help the designers interpret instructions from the client.
- Create 500-word minimum blog articles weekly that are relevant to the PowerPoint industry.
- Create content for our social media platforms. (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Assist in proofing all marketing copy for proper grammar, syntax, punctuation, and spelling.
- Delegate tasks to the copywriters and social media team.
- Ability to write copy for marketing projects. Including copy for:
- Web mockups
- Email campaigns
- Product descriptions
- Company Bios
- Case studies, white papers, eBooks.
- Landing pages
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next-level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
We ask that our applicants meet the majority of the following prerequisites:
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Communication, Journalism, or English or equivalent.
- 5-10 years of copywriting and editing experience.
- Minimum 2-5 years of managerial experience in marketing and/or copywriting
- Experience in leading small or medium-sized teams is a plus.
- Experience working in the arts or the creative industry is an advantage.
- A highly creative writer with excellent writing skills and a strong portfolio/background.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and readjust priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Experience working in a multicultural, creative, and inclusive work environment.
- Commitment to both personal and professional development.
- Well-organized and able to prioritize between many different tasks.
- Leadership skills that help the team grow and stay motivated.
- High aptitude for proper writing techniques in English, including spelling, punctuation, syntax, and grammar.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php50,000.00 - Php65,000.00 per month
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Pay raise
- Promotion to permanent employee
- Staff meals provided
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Rotational shift
- Shift system
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Makati City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What is your asking salary?
- Copywriting: 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)