You are joining Sutherland, a global business transformation company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer service support services.
One of the largest, independent process transformation companies in the world, Sutherland serves marquee clients in major industry verticals. With our head office in Rochester, New York, USA, Sutherland spans 60 location across 19 countries supporting 8 industries, focusing on delivering results that businesses can see, resulting in improved experiences that their customers can feel.As a Content Moderator, you will be responsible for screening user-generated content that is uploaded to an online platform.
- Backend content editing or content moderation process for social media.
- Process requires candidates to work on the content uploaded on social media, reviewing the uploaded posts and to take necessary actions for the same.
- Functional knowledge of using MS Office (Excel)
- Provide back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
- Perform Research work.
- It's a back office/ backend/ Non-Voice profile.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Customer Service or Content Moderation
- Language Requirement – Tagalog and English
- The role is open to native speakers or Filipinos whom can speak, write and read Tagalog language
- Having either a Diploma or Degree in any major
- Candidate with Content moderation or content reviewing background would be an advantage
- Should be willing to work in rotating shifts.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Senior High School (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)