Overview of the role
A highly passionate and personable individual responsible for Concierge and Guest Services operations. With a high level and extensive experience in customer relations, we are looking for someone who is very resourceful, committed and dedicated to the position. A well-rounded individual who has drive for excellence and believes in "Making the Impossible, Possible" mantra.
- Manages and Oversees Concierge and Guest Services Operations including Transportation, Helipad and Valet Parking (Service Side)
- Upholds The Peninsula Brand Standards in terms of Service Sequence, Service Standards and Brand Standards in Collaterals etc.
- Goes above and beyond and maintains an up to date knowledge and resources on the latest trends in the country, most especially the metropolis
- Creates, trains and molds the team in accordance to the direction that has been set by superiors, especially in molding his Concierge team to be the best in the city
- Assists and has a smooth working relationship with in Front Desk and Guest Relations
- BS Hotel Restaurant Management Degree - Major in Hospitality is preferred
- A member of Les Clefs d'Or Philippines is an advantage
- At least 1-2 years experience in a Concierge and/or Guest Services role
- Highly resourceful, Passionate and Dedicated in the line of Concierge & Guest Services
- Front Desk and Guest Relations previous experience is an advantage
About The Peninsula Manila
Set in the vibrant central business district of Makati City, The Peninsula Manila has set the benchmark for luxury and sophistication in The Philippines for more than four decades. Affectionately known among locals as the ‘Jewel in the Capital’s Crown,’ the hotel provides a haven of luxury and elegance for discerning guests.