Admin Analyst is responsible to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to managers and employees, assisting daily office needs and managing Administrative activities
· Can write and distribute email, correspondences, memos, letters and forms.
· Assist the Business Development Manager in all administrative need.
· Update office document
- Desirable to have Bachelor's Degree in Psychology / Human Resources Management or and relevant field.
- At least 2+ year working experience as Admin Assistant and preferably worked in an IT/ BPO industry.
- Proficiency in writing in MS excel, word and powerpoint.
- Ability to prioritize work
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
Full Time Opportunities
HMO (employee and dependent)
Night Differential Rate
Amazing work culture where you can learn and grow
Job Type: Full-time
- Additional leave
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- 13th month salary