Job descriptionTOA Global Company
At TOA Global, we know exactly how to provide a great work environment and how important our employees are in serving our clients. Be part of our global team and discover why our workplace is where you should be! 100% dedicated to servicing the financial services industry, TOA Global has been providing talented and skilled offshore staff to firms across Australia, New Zealand, and North America since 2013.
TOA Global has become one of the largest employers of accountants and bookkeepers in the Philippines and is a proud equal opportunity employer, with a strong mission to make an impact in the community through our volunteerism and commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR).
We provide great salaries, work-life balance, unlimited training, internationally accredited development programs, awesome staff perks and benefits, and a values-centric environment where you will thrive.
- 3 plus years accounting experiences
- Preferably with AU accounting/ bookkeeping background
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Attentive to details
- Amenable to work onsite the office (Ortigas, Pasig City)
- Work schedule of Monday to Friday; 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Bank Reconciliations, General Ledger Maintenance and Bookkeeping.
- Balance sheet reconciliations. Accounts Payable/Receivable management.
- Monthly reconciliations for debtor/creditor accounts.
- Processing up to Trial Balance stage and preparing financial statements for lodgement with the Australian Taxation Office.
- Able to setup chart of account across all types of industry
- Manual Journals and end of year Asset depreciation and unexpired interest journals
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Manually match any remaining transactions ensuring to create bank rules for all recurring transactions
- Reconcile GST that has gone through the fund with what's been paid to the ATO
- Preparation of BAS, IAS, Annual GST
- Preparation of Contractor reports, TPAR
- Process payroll for SMB clients within Australia and Superannuation
- Xero Blue/Green
- QuickBooks (Intuit)
- Receipt bank
- MS Office
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Honda PH Philippines 30+ days ago